Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet & Greet Jenn! & Wish her a Happy Birthday!

Please welcome Jenn!
I won an adborable dress for Adriana from her blog in April. I have pictures of Adriana helping Mommy bake while wearing it. (I will post a pic of her in it soon)

 Hello!  I'm Jenn from A Jennuine Life and I'm so happy to be visiting one of my favorite Jennifers here at My Mommy Can.


This post is coinciding with my birthday - 37 years today, and expecting my second daughter in 15 weeks.  It took me a bit longer to meet Mister Right, so I'm a late in life mother.  My first daughter Arden is a little over two and I think she's going to be an amazing big sister!


At A Jennuine Life, I share sewing projects, crafts, some DIY and recipes, and little snippets of life in our Michigan home.

A Jennuine Life

I was honored to be a participant in Project Toddler Runway, and my final project in the competition was my Every Occasion Dress.  It's an a-line dress with interchangeable aprons so it can be worn for different holidays or events.


I made a custom version of this dress as a giveway through the Spring Fling event hosted by April at Wildflowers & Whimsy.  Jennifer was the winner, and here is the version I made for her little girl!


The post about this dress with a bit of a tutorial can be found here.  I also have an Etsy shop, but it's in serious need of stocking - it's Jennuine Design and I sell pinafores and bibs and have plans to add some other designs soon!


I would be so happy if you would stop by my blog and say hello! Or, just leave me a comment. I love to meet new friends!
Thanks so much for having me, Jennifer!  I hope you and new baby are doing well, and I look forward to being in your shoes in a few months - you'll return the honor, maybe?





No comments:

Post a Comment