Make a Unique Treasure Box/ Princess Bed
Make a unique treasure box for your little one or as a gift. This technique can be used on any box, for any treasure. Ana & I will be using a cigar box to make her very 1st jewelry box. This would also be great project for little boys to keep their favorite Super Hero's or Trucks inside.
Here's what we did....
* I gathered things I thought we might use: Shoe box (with a window),Variety of paper, mod podge, ribbons, felt, fleece, fabric,scissors, parchment parchment paper, & my morning cup of Coffee:)
* I traced the window size I wanted to have, to cut paper
to cover the front of the box.
* I applied a layer of Mod Podge (this is a good time for kids to join in)
* Then we covered with paper, ribbons, felt, tulle & then
applied a layer of Mod Podge on top
*We also decorated the inside of the box
* We glued felt to the bottom, so it would be a comfylittle bed suitable for any princess:)
& the finished Treasure Box or Princess Bed ( we even added pillows)
Please let me know if you try this!!
If you make a post about it, please link back to My Mommy Can...
Thank You ,